- More than 35 years of managerial skills, coordination of front office, reception, scheduling, and bookkeeping including accounts payable/receivable and payroll.
- 10 years of experience as a substitute teacher in Boulder Valley Schools; all disciplines, Kindergarten through 12th grade.
- 7 years of experience as coordinator of a 21st Century Community Learning Center Grant, for before and after school elementary school programming in Boulder Valley School District
- Five years of sales experience; four as an independent sales rep for a four state territory and one year as an in-house customer service representative for an international import/export company.
- Excellent telephone skills: friendly and courteous management of phones in a high pressure, fast paced office environments.
· Windows (All Versions)
· MS Office (All Versions)
- MS Word
· Quicken, QuickBooks & QuickBooks Pro (desktop and online versions)
· TurboTax for Business (and Personal Versions)
· Most WEB browsing tools
· Social Networking including LinkedIn, Alignable, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram